Check for updates on your device and browser and confirm you have a stable internet connection.
If you are having trouble with taking the course on your mobile device or tablet, we have a few recommendations for improving the experience.
- Check for updates on your browser and device and implement any updates in the queue.
- Completely close your browser and all of its windows and then restart the browser.
- Clear your cookies/cache and restart your browser.
- Close all of your applications and restart the device.
- Use a Google Chrome browser.
- Make sure you are on a stable internet connection. Check the settings on your device and your router.
If you continue to have difficulty with the mobile experience, you can contact Trust20 Support by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include the name and email you registered your account under and a detailed description of the problem you are having with your course.
Please note that the business hours for Trust20 Support are Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM EST. Someone will respond to you as soon as possible.